...they need to go against all odds to get there.
"Brace myself for the 'good-bye', cause it's all I've ever known. But you took me by surprise, you said: 'I'll never leave you alone.'"
"It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right. I go back to December all the time."
"Well maybe it’s me and my blind optimism to blame. Or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love and take it away."
"Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there. It must have been the way, today was a fairytale."
"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do."
"You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes."






No comments:
Post a Comment